Make up your own mind, as to which one of the Biohort storage solutions (e.g. bicycle box or garden shed) is the one that would best fit into your garden. Upload your own garden photos quickly and easily into our programme and then place one of our products online into your garden. You can twist, turn and move it about - without first having to build it. In this way you can find the ideal location for your Biohort product.
Please note, that you will require Adobe Flash Player if you wish to use the Biohort garden designer.
Easy and simple, this is how it works:
- Take a photograph of the desired location in your garden from the most relevant viewing position (at eye level) with a digital camera.
- Save the image onto your computer and remember where you put it.
- The size of the image should be at least 640x400 pixels.
- Upload your photo. Just click on the "Browse" button (see below) and select your photo.
- Now press the "Use my garden photo" button - after a few seconds (depending on your internet connection) your garden photo should appear on the screen.
- If you do not have a digital camera available, you can choose a garden view from the examples provided.