The modern and spacious garden house
- made of high-quality materials: extruded aluminum sections and composite panels made of hot-dipped galvanised, polyamid coated steel plate with an insulated core of 40 mm polystyrene (EPS20)
- can be heated thanks to insulated design: U-value of sidewalls = 0,76 W/(m²K)
- sturdy construction: will withstand snow loads of up to 215 kg/m²
- screws and hinges made from stainless steel
- no screws or bolts visible on the outside
- 20 year guarantee against corrsion
- lifelong maintenance free – no need for additional painting
- secure against unwanted intrusion with cylinder lock
- "Green Roof" option possibility
- flexible assembly thanks to modular design
- detailed assembly manual incl. 3D-drawings
The Cavalier at its’ best:
The insulated Annexe CasaNova is the first of its kind, combining the requirements of both functionality and modern architecture in a single attractive design.
The insulated design allows CasaNova to fulfill a multitude of tasks in all seasons - whether as a hobby room, workshop or garden shed, replacement for the basement or as a winter store room for plants. CasaNova is truly versatile!